Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

How did you even make this? The animation is awesome!

Jason-H responds:

A lot of after hours for about 9 months.

Tardigrade Tardigrade

My spirit animal.

No Man's Sky: The Animated Series No Man's Sky: The Animated Series

AAA! Absolutely amazing art!

Just Rotate Just Rotate

Difficulty levels would be nice, and maybe... levels in general.
I get the idea, it's a fun idea but the fact is it's kind of boring. Most of the time you're not really doing anything because it's all going so slow. A faster pace would benefit the game greatly.

BobsBox responds:

Couldn't agree more, the second version (and at this stage in time, I want to say final version) is featuring a much quicker "speed-up" rate that I hope will provide you with a much more engaging experience, as for levels in general I am not sure how that could be integrated... But thank you for the input and would love to hear what you think of v2.0!

-Bobsbox

Hyper Pixel Man Hyper Pixel Man

Very hard, but I get that's the point. I like the style of it, like an old atari game or something. Very fast paced and pixely with repetitive old-school soundtrack and steep difficulty curve. All this is a cool style for a game, but it's kind of boring in actuality and way too hard.

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

This deserves a high score

This game sooo deserves a higher score. It's fast paced, and fun!
And yeah, thanks for talking about the tower defenses, catapult games and you should've mentioned point n' click games. Fuck em.

Kenstar test Kenstar test

Indeed it does.

The Awakening - Extended The Awakening - Extended

I'll be honest, I clicked this only because of the name, I released a game last year called The Awakening RPG.
The song is fantastic! It's so emotional and beautiful and could have been a nice theme song or something to my game, it would fit right in.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the track! :D

NP - Market Town NP - Market Town

Very nice!

I like it, sounds like a film score.

But even more than that, it sounds like Morrowin music :P

Fallen Angel - Poster #3 Fallen Angel - Poster #3

omg I was checking out the other posters yesterday, wondering when this movie would come out!
It was just as weird as when I revisited the old flash movie, and the same day you released the first posters... FATE IS TELLING ME SOMETHING!

Fallen Angel - Poster #2 Fallen Angel - Poster #2

oh dear god.

Fallen Angel - Preview Poster Fallen Angel - Preview Poster

I was JUST watching Fallen Angel again.

RobsH66 responds: