Just Rotate Just Rotate

Difficulty levels would be nice, and maybe... levels in general.
I get the idea, it's a fun idea but the fact is it's kind of boring. Most of the time you're not really doing anything because it's all going so slow. A faster pace would benefit the game greatly.

BobsBox responds:

Couldn't agree more, the second version (and at this stage in time, I want to say final version) is featuring a much quicker "speed-up" rate that I hope will provide you with a much more engaging experience, as for levels in general I am not sure how that could be integrated... But thank you for the input and would love to hear what you think of v2.0!

-Bobsbox

Hyper Pixel Man Hyper Pixel Man

Very hard, but I get that's the point. I like the style of it, like an old atari game or something. Very fast paced and pixely with repetitive old-school soundtrack and steep difficulty curve. All this is a cool style for a game, but it's kind of boring in actuality and way too hard.

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

This deserves a high score

This game sooo deserves a higher score. It's fast paced, and fun!
And yeah, thanks for talking about the tower defenses, catapult games and you should've mentioned point n' click games. Fuck em.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Orgasmic

This might be the best game I have ever played!

Magic Orbs Magic Orbs

Good game

It's a good game. The gameplay wasn't that much fun, but it has its moments...
The graphics are just awesome! I love it, did you draw the graphics yourself?

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

Tons of fun and nostalgia!

This is so nostalgic, you nailed the atmosphere of the old computer games!
The game was incredibly challenging at times, but I always managed to figure it out, even if it once took 45 minutes... I did eventually beat it!
This game is purely excellent.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Awesome action!

I haven't played the first one, but hey this game is just awesome! Fast-paced space action at its best. I also love the design, art and sound of it.

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Tons o fun!

It's a really fun game, and easy to learn and play!

Loondon Loondon

Incredibly atmospheric

These games offer nothing in gamelplay, but here on Newgrounds they are often visually stunning and atmospheric. This is no exception, I love just looking at it.
And the art kind of reminds me of old classic Disney, and the story reminds me of Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

NIce, fun game!

I like the game, it's so fun swimin around killing stuff :P
But the camera fucked up after I dragged down an airplane...